Over 1.5 million businesses and developers are now on Netlify, and our pace of growth is accelerating! We’re helping enterprises across the globe develop more effectively, run better web sites, and realize significant cost savings over traditional web architectures.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Netlify is a diverse group of incredible talent from all over the world. We’re ~44% woman or non-binary, and are composed of more than a fourth as many nationalities as we are team members.
We recently raised $63M in Series C funding to help enterprises modernize the way web applications are built. Among our investors are Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, and EQT, with a total of $107M raised to date.
About the team
Netlify’s sales and business development teams fuel our top line by working closely with customers and partners across the globe, helping them modernize their web application development and infrastructure.
About the role
We’re looking for a data driven sales operations professional who is passionate about building a world class go to market engine. You will use your business insight, analytical skills, and strong partnering ability to drive Netlify’s sales engine forward.
What You'll Do
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Netlify’s sales process while surfacing data driven recommendations to influence sales strategy and direction
- Manage the design, configuration, and deployment of our Salesforce instance - as well as other key components of our modern sales stack.
- Create and own sales performance metrics and reporting tools to ensure access to timely, accurate and actionable pipeline and forecast data.
- Partner closely across the GTM leadership team (sales, marketing, finance, partnerships) to develop actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2-5 years experience in Sales Operations, Program Management, or Strategy consulting.
- 1-3 years of Salesforce implementation (design, configuration, deployment) experience
- Success in running project timelines, communicating across business units and guiding Salesforce solutions
- Expert Excel skills, with comfort developing insightful models and quantitative analysis, paired with critical thinking and sound business judgment
- The desire to work in a start-up environment, driven to develop business infrastructure, and energetically scaling a high growth business.
- Bonus points if you are familiar with the following tools: Atrium, Salesloft, Census, Gong.io
In 1 month you’ll:
- Develop an understanding of how we sell today, and begin to uncover the nuances of selling in a product led growth environment.
- Identify and understand the key metrics that influence our GTM strategy today, and understand how the different teams overlap and influence the KPIs.
- Meet the team, understand what makes Netlify, learn how all the teams contribute to the larger mission of building a better web, and begin building relationships with key cross-functional partners.
In 3 months you’ll:
- Identify and present a data backed recommendation on what the team should focus on improving to move the GTM organization forward. There are many competing priorities, so we will seek to make a high impact adjustment to validate a key lever for the business.
- Have an initial Pipeline funnel built out, and help influence targets to ensure sufficient coverage for a rapidly scaling team.
- Partner with Finance to influence the growth plan for the sales team
In 9 months you’ll:
- Own the reporting for the sales team, have established the metrics that matter, put in place the tools/process to collect the data, and move key business metrics forward.
- Help scope out the development of the Sales Ops function, and play a key role in finding additional talent to grow the team
- Operate as a Product Manager for Salesforce, and instill processes that are intuitive for the Sales team, but derive the data the business needs
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered, engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot—paring, collaborating, debating, and learning. We want you to succeed! About 60% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include: A resume or short listing of your job history & skills. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine), as well as, a cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Netlify. When we receive your application we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
Netlify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are devoted to building a team of people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. We believe that the unique contributions of all Netlifolks is the driver of our success. We are all responsible for bringing on people from all walks of life. Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, military/veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please let us know.