At Netlify, we're building a platform to empower web developers to build better, more elaborate web projects than ever before. We're aiming to change the landscape of modern web development. Netlify currently serves more than 700,000 developers worldwide.
We’re a venture-backed company, and so far we've raised about $45 million from Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Bloomberg, and prominent founders and professionals in our space.
Netlify is a diverse group of incredible talent from all over the world. We’re ~40% woman or non-binary, and are composed of about half as many nationalities as we are team members.
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our mission of changing the way the web is built. This position will specialize in building a world-class payments experience.
This is a very high impact role. The position requires working across the engineering, support, marketing, and sales organizations for ultimate success.
You'll drive the vision and implementation of our payments roadmap. This includes:
- enabling our developers to quickly iterate and build on our current system
- assessing and implementing payment providers
- presenting an easy to use and transparent user experience for purchasing and deactivating our products.
What are we looking for
You are the kind of product manager who takes the time to think about a problem holistically to uncover the root cause or opportunity. You revel in getting into the details and leading your projects all the way across the finish line. You're decisive in prioritizing what's critical to the success of the product and care about ensuring we deliver the best customer experience to meet our business goals. You understand the big picture but can live and thrive in the details of what we need for success right now.
You've implemented or improved a great payments experience for internal stakeholders and end-users alike for a SaaS product. You're familiar with the needs of customers and have experience working with a sales org to find, understand, and implement new opportunities.
- Define products and features, own the roadmap and KPIs.
- Coordinate product releases with engineering, marketing, support, and sales.
- Work directly with design, engineering, documentation, and other stakeholders to test and build exceptional products.
- Work directly with product, sales, and marketing to define and deliver new product SKUs, transparent billing, and a full self-service offering to our customers.
- Help devise and influence our overall product and business strategy.
- Communicate progress, issues, and successes with the rest of the organization.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- 3+ years of experience with related technology.
- Solid understanding of the web development or IaaS/SaaS space.
- Solid understanding of the technology and compliance details of payments and billing
About the team
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered, engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot—paring, collaborating, debating, and learning. We want you to succeed! About 60% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.