At Netlify, we're building a platform to empower web developers to build better, more elaborate web projects than ever before. We're aiming to change the landscape of modern web development. Netlify currently serves more than 700,000 developers worldwide.
We’re a venture-backed company, and so far we've raised about $45 million from Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Bloomberg, and prominent founders and professionals in our space.
Netlify is a diverse group of incredible talent from all over the world. We’re ~40% woman or non-binary, and are composed of about half as many nationalities as we are team members.
About the role
We are looking for a Strategic Partner Manager to lead channel development for our fast growing Agency and SI partner ecosystem. This person will create a strategy and build relationships to deliver joint business goals with our strategic Agency and SI partners. This is an opportunity to build a global partner ecosystem for one of the fastest growing developer platforms in the world.
The day to day
- Build a systematic approach to identify and onboard strategic partners while understanding their business strategy, organizational structure, and go-to-market focus.
- Enable and activate existing partners through training, enablement and joint selling.
- Maintain a pipeline of partnership opportunities that drive both reach and revenue for Netlify’s platform.
- Host quarterly business reviews with partners to drive accountability and report on success.
What are the requirements?
Here's what we’d like to see from you:
- 3+ years of experience working with or within digital agencies and SI’s in a business development capacity
- Knowledge of foundational enterprise cloud technologies
- Excellent spoken, written, and presentation skills
- Outstanding business judgement, ability to think at scale but make progress incrementally.
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered, engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot—paring, collaborating, debating, and learning. We want you to succeed!
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have a unique background? Please don’t self-select out, apply anyway! With your application, please include:
- A thoughtful cover letter explaining why you enjoy doing what you do and why you’d like to work at Netlify.
- A resume or short listing of job history. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine.)
When we receive your complete application with the items above, we’ll get back to you about the next steps.