Netlify is powering the next generation of web development. Over 600,000 businesses, agencies, and developers around the world use Netlify to build, deploy, and host modern web applications.
We’re a venture-backed company, and so far we've raised ~$45M from Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, and Bloomberg.
About the role
We are looking for a Director of Alliances to lead channel development for our fast growing Agency and SI partner ecosystem. This person will create the strategy and build relationships to deliver joint business goals with our strategic Agency and SI partners. Reporting directly to our CRO, This is an opportunity to build a global partner ecosystem for one of the fastest growing developer platforms in the world.
Some of the challenges you’ll be working on:
- Build a systematic approach to identify and onboard strategic partners while understanding their business strategy, organizational structure, and go-to-market focus.
- Enable and activate existing partners through training, enablement and joint selling.
- Maintain a pipeline of partnership opportunities that drive both reach and revenue for Netlify’s platform.
- Host quarterly business reviews with partners to drive accountability and report on success.
What we are looking for?
- 7+ years of experience working with digital agencies and SI’s in a partner or channel manager capacity.
- Experience with foundational enterprise cloud technologies
- Excellent spoken, written, and presentation skills
- Outstanding business judgement, ability to think at scale but make progress incrementally.
About the team
The Netlify team is small but mighty; We are a fast-growing startup. You will be working team members across the company. We need people who can help us build a path towards the future. To learn more about our team and who we are click here.
We believe that empowered, engaged employees do the best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions for improvement not just in your daily job, but in many other aspects of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco, or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot - particularly, pairing and collaborating - we want you to succeed!
Netlify is devoted to building a team of people with different backgrounds and lifestyles. We eagerly invite applications from people of all kinds. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please do let us know.
Our main office is located in the Dogpatch district in San Francisco, CA, and about 50% of us work remotely, in locations across the US and globally. We are very intentional about including remote employees in all important conversations. Employees in the San Francisco area work from home two days per week.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and equity. We encourage (but don’t require) you to speak at conferences and will pay your attendance costs as you represent Netlify at these events.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have a unique background? Please don’t self-select out, apply anyway! With your application, please include:
- A thoughtful cover letter explaining why you enjoy doing what you do and why you’d like to work at Netlify.
- A resume or short listing of job history. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine.)
When we receive your complete application with the items above, we’ll get back to you about the next steps.