Netlify is changing the way people build web projects, and people seem to like it! We are a growing team of talented, thoughtful, and diverse people rapidly shipping features to our customers. We’re a venture-backed company, and so far we've raised ~$45M from Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins, Bloomberg, and prominent founders and professionals in our space.
What are we looking for
You are a service-oriented strategic partner at heart. You know exactly how to make someone more productive and how to best leverage their time. You are a true partner, helping your executives think through strategic projects and supporting them when they need it most, even if that means keeping them caffeinated and making sure they have time to eat lunch.
What will you do?
- Partner with our CEO and President to leverage their time so they can focus on the highest impact projects for the Netlify
- Anticipate their needs, problem-solve for challenges, and manage emerging issues in a proactive manner
- Proactively organize and manage complex calendars, meeting attendees, and travel schedules based on company priorities with prompt and sound decision-making skills
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and agendas and project manage all logistics for internal and external meetings, including all-hands, partner meetings, internal events, off-sites, etc.
- Greet all co-founder guests and direct them to where they should be
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls
- Organize internal company leadership events
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with our team to promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment to maximum morale, productivity, and effectiveness
- Partner with our Office and Events Manager and Recruiting Coordinator to make sure there is someone at the office every day of the week
- Support the People and Marketing Team with events
What are the key qualifications?
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience supporting executives in a fast-paced environment
- You can be available on an as-needed basis around the clock and over weekends
- You embody our values and can represent our brand as a cultural ambassador
- You always make people feel welcomed and empowered through professional, positive, and clear written and verbal communication
- You are customer service oriented and able to work cross-functionally with all types of people
- You have a growth mindset and are continuously evaluating your work to improve
- You are a self-starter with excellent time management skills and a can-do attitude
- You thrive in ambiguity, are resilient, and enjoy a fast-past environment
- You are detail-oriented, organized, data-driven, and thorough
- You are able to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
About the team
The Netlify team is small but mighty; We are a fast-growing startup. You will be working team members across the company. We need people who can help us build a path towards the future. To learn more about our team and who we are click here.
We believe that empowered, engaged employees do the best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions for improvement not just in your daily job, but in many other aspects of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco, or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot - particularly, pairing and collaborating - we want you to succeed! We don’t want you to work too hard (burnout is real), and we do want to encourage you to grow (impostor syndrome is also real) - and we’ll help you do that.
Netlify is devoted to building a team of people with different backgrounds and lifestyles. We eagerly invite applications from people of all kinds. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please do let us know.
About 63% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and equity. We encourage you to speak at conferences and will pay your attendance costs as you represent Netlify at these events.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
With your application, please include: A thoughtful cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Netlify. A resume or short listing of job history. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine.)
When we receive your complete application with the items above, we’ll get back to you about the next steps.