Over 500,000 businesses and developers have adopted Netlify, and that number is growing by over 30,000 each month! We're looking for motivated individuals who want to shape our next phase of growth and help businesses around the world build a better web.
We’re a venture-backed company, and so far we've raised ~$45M from Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins, Bloomberg, and prominent founders and professionals in our space.
For this role, you are someone who excels at building relationships with technical and business personas across these accounts, turning them into long-term happy customers. You have a track record of executing a technical sale in a highly consultative manner. You have a leadership mindset, and enjoy the challenge of building a customer-first team culture and sales process in the midst of a hyper-growth business.
Some of the challenges you’ll be working on:
- Work closely with strategic customers’ team (developers, architects, engineering leads) to become an expert on their web architecture, goals, and priorities.
- Proactively create strategies and joint project plans to help customers optimize their usage of Netlify.
- Provide guidance and implementation strategies for integrating new Netlify offerings.
- Work closely with Netlify Product and Engineering teams as the voice of the customer to help shape our shape our product roadmap.
- Measure and Improve usage metrics of Netlify’s platform across your account base.
Here's what we’d like to see from you:
- 3+ years experience in a client facing role as a Solutions Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, or Support Engineer.
- Strong customer-facing communication skills, especially the ability to communicate and build great relationships with engineering teams.
- Knowledge of popular 3rd party commercial API’s (i.e. Twilio, Stripe)
- Ability to stand in the customer's shoes and demonstrate dedication to the customer experience.
About the team
The Netlify team is small but mighty; We are a fast-growing startup. You will be working team members across the company. We need people who can help us build a path towards the future. To learn more about our team and who we are click here.
We believe that empowered, engaged employees do the best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions for improvement not just in your daily job, but in many other aspects of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco, or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot - particularly, pairing and collaborating - we want you to succeed! We don’t want you to work too hard (burnout is real), and we do want to encourage you to grow (impostor syndrome is also real) - and we’ll help you do that.
Netlify is devoted to building a team of people with different backgrounds and lifestyles. We eagerly invite applications from people of all kinds. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please do let us know.
Our main office is located in the Dogpatch district in San Francisco, CA, and about 50% of us work remotely, in locations across the US and globally. We are very intentional about including remote employees in all important conversations. Employees in the San Francisco area work from home two days per week.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and equity. We encourage (but don’t require) you to speak at conferences and will pay your attendance costs as you represent Netlify at these events.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have a unique background? Please don’t self-select out, apply anyway! With your application, please include:
- A thoughtful cover letter explaining why you enjoy doing what you do and why you’d like to work at Netlify.
- A resume or short listing of job history. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine.)
When we receive your complete application with the items above, we’ll get back to you about the next steps.