Over 700,000 businesses and developers have adopted Netlify, and that number is growing by over 30,000 each month! We're looking for motivated individuals who want to shape our next phase of growth and help businesses around the world build a better web. While our product enjoys tremendous customer enthusiasm, it takes a team of sales experts to help our Enterprise clients and agency customers architect custom-fit solutions.
We’re a venture-backed company, and so far we've raised about $45 million from Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Bloomberg, and prominent founders and professionals in our space.
Some of the challenges you’ll be working on:
- Work closely with strategic customers’ team (developers, architects, engineering leads) to become an expert on their web architecture, goals, and priorities.
- Proactively create strategies and joint project plans to help customers optimize their usage of Netlify.
- Provide guidance and implementation strategies for integrating new Netlify offerings.
- Work closely with Netlify Product and Engineering teams as the voice of the customer to help shape our shape our product roadmap.
- Measure and Improve usage metrics of Netlify’s platform across your account base.
Here's what we’d like to see from you:
- 3+ years experience in a client facing role as a Solutions Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, or Support Engineer.
- Strong customer-facing communication skills, especially the ability to communicate and build great relationships with engineering teams.
- Knowledge of popular 3rd party commercial API’s (i.e. Twilio, Stripe)
- Ability to stand in the customer's shoes and demonstrate dedication to the customer experience.
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered, engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot—paring, collaborating, debating, and learning. We want you to succeed! About 60% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have a unique background? Please don’t self-select out, apply anyway! With your application, please include:
- A thoughtful cover letter explaining why you enjoy doing what you do and why you’d like to work at Netlify.
- A resume or short listing of job history. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine.)
When we receive your complete application with the items above, we’ll get back to you about the next steps.