Over 500,000 businesses and developers have adopted Netlify, and that number is growing by over 30,000 each month! We're looking for motivated individuals who want to shape our next phase of growth and help businesses around the world build a better web.
We’re a venture-backed company, and so far we've raised ~$45M from Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins, Bloomberg, and prominent founders and professionals in our space.
About the role
About the role
What you’ll work on:
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for middle-market companies.
- Develop account plans for gaining and expanding business.
- Develop trust and relationships with executive and technical stakeholders.
- Drive team projects to further develop and refine our sales process and go-to-market strategy
To be effective in this role, you’ll have:
- 2+ years of mid-market sales experience, ideally with a highly technical cloud service.
- Ability to ask probing questions, surfacing complex technical requirements, and craft holistic solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
- Successful experience writing, speaking, presentation to stakeholders.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- You have a strong interest in modern web technologies.
About the team
The Netlify team is small but mighty; We are a fast-growing startup. You will be working team members across the company. We need people who can help us build a path towards the future. To learn more about our team and who we are click here.
We believe that empowered, engaged employees do the best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions for improvement not just in your daily job, but in many other aspects of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco, or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot - particularly, pairing and collaborating - we want you to succeed! We don’t want you to work too hard (burnout is real), and we do want to encourage you to grow (impostor syndrome is also real) - and we’ll help you do that.
Netlify is devoted to building a team of people with different backgrounds and lifestyles. We eagerly invite applications from people of all kinds. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please do let us know.
About 55% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco. However to maintain a distributed culture we have Tuesdays and Thursdays as work from home days.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and equity. We encourage you to speak at conferences and will pay your attendance costs as you represent Netlify at these events.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have a unique background? Please don’t self select out, apply anyway! With your application, please include:
- A thoughtful cover letter explaining why you enjoy doing what you do and why you’d like to work at Netlify.
- A resume or short listing of job history. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine.)
When we receive your complete application with the items above, we’ll get back to you about the next steps.