Over 700,000 businesses and developers have adopted Netlify, and that number is growing by over 30,000 each month! We're looking for motivated individuals who want to shape our next phase of growth and help businesses around the world build a better web. While our product enjoys tremendous customer enthusiasm, it takes a team of sales experts to help our Enterprise clients and agency customers architect custom-fit solutions.
We’re a venture-backed company, and so far we've raised about $45 million from Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Bloomberg, and prominent founders and professionals in our space.
About the role
What you’ll work on:
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for middle-market companies.
- Develop account plans for gaining and expanding business.
- Develop trust and relationships with executive and technical stakeholders.
- Drive team projects to further develop and refine our sales process and go-to-market strategy
To be effective in this role, you’ll have:
- 2+ years of mid-market sales experience, ideally with a highly technical cloud service.
- Ability to ask probing questions, surfacing complex technical requirements, and craft holistic solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
- Successful experience writing, speaking, presentation to stakeholders.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- You have a strong interest in modern web technologies.
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered, engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot—paring, collaborating, debating, and learning. We want you to succeed! About 60% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have a unique background? Please don’t self select out, apply anyway! With your application, please include:
- A thoughtful cover letter explaining why you enjoy doing what you do and why you’d like to work at Netlify.
- A resume or short listing of job history. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine.)
When we receive your complete application with the items above, we’ll get back to you about the next steps.