Over 700,000 businesses and developers have adopted Netlify, and that number is growing by over 30,000 each month! We're looking for motivated individuals who want to shape our next phase of growth and help businesses around the world build a better web. While our product enjoys tremendous customer enthusiasm, it takes a team of sales experts to help our Enterprise clients and agency customers architect custom-fit solutions.
We’re a venture-backed company, and so far we've raised about $45 million from Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Bloomberg, and prominent founders and professionals in our space.
About the role
We are seeking a BDR to join our sales team as we build and define our customer journey. Your main focus will be partnering with prospective customers to help them understand Netlify's value, and generate new opportunities that add revenue pipeline for the sales organization.
As a BDR you’ll be developing your core sales skills while working cross-functionally on projects that will contribute to the long-term success of the team. This is a phenomenal opportunity to gain exposure within a fast-growing business as you jumpstart your career.
Not sure if this is the right fit for you?
It can be a daunting task to decide whether or not to join a BDR team at a high-growth tech company — I know it was for me. As you are considering making your decision, I would be more than happy to talk in more detail on how I knew it was the right decision for me. Send me an email at devin [at] netlify.com, and we can set up some time to talk before you apply.
Some of the challenges you’ll be working on:
- You will help define the process, write the playbook, create the systems, and execute the top of the funnel processes for Netlify's inbound leads.
- You will help create and foster a consultative, customer-first BDR culture that embraces creating lasting relationships with customers.
- You will learn how to leverage and develop proficiency with sales tools (Salesforce, Salesloft, etc.) to manage sales process and set standards for performance metrics.
- You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure a smooth handoff of new opportunities.
What we are looking for?
- Insatiable curiosity. Being a developer-oriented product means there is a lot of room to learn. You will have the opportunity to explore technical concepts and partner with customers to educate them on all things Netlify and JAMstack.
- A love of solving problems. You'll need to be comfortable digging through resources and interacting cross-functionally to help solve problems for customers and the broader team.
- Growth mindset. Things change fast when we are in high-growth mode, and there are learning opportunities all around you. Be ready to embrace an ambiguous and rapidly evolving environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered, engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot—paring, collaborating, debating, and learning. We want you to succeed! About 60% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have a unique background? Please don’t self-select out, apply anyway! With your application, please include:
- A thoughtful cover letter explaining why you enjoy doing what you do and why you’d like to work at Netlify.
- A resume or short listing of job history. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine.)
When we receive your complete application with the items above, we’ll get back to you about the next steps.