Netlify is changing the way people build web projects, and people seem to like it! We are a growing team of talented, thoughtful, and diverse people rapidly shipping features to our customers.
We are based in San Francisco, but over half of our team works remotely all around the world. For this position we are open to candidates all over the globe, but need a four (4) hour overlap to with the pacific time zone for scheduled working hours.
We're looking for a demand generation expert to fuel our growth in revenue and reach. We need someone with the strategic knowledge to translate business goals into effective integrated marketing programs, as well as the growth tactics for key technologies and market segments.
What is my role?
You'll be primarily focused on generating qualified leads for the sales team, working on a diverse set of projects that facilitate our marketing strategy. You'll have the opportunity to:
- Design a comprehensive demand generation strategy spanning inbound and outbound and including email, paid advertising, social, webinars, events, content syndication, target prospect profile marketing, and more.
- Work with the marketing and sales team to define very clear personas and market segments, then execute on content and campaigns to build sales pipeline
- Implement and operationalize the demand generation plan across all channels, including detailed reporting and ROI analysis. Continuously optimize program performance and quality, working in a close feedback loop with the business development team.
- Research and gain a strong understanding of our target audience and personas, what they are searching, and what content will most effectively reach those audiences.
- Drive marketing technology decisions, working with the sales and data insights teams to develop a holistic model for tracking lead progression and marketing effectiveness.
- Develop and manage data-driven campaigns based on customer behavior and profiles to drive conversions to our self-service plan.
- Collaborate very closely with the marketing, sales, developer experience, and data science teams.
- Manage external resources and budget.
What are the requirements?
Here's what we need to see from you:
- 7+ years of demand generation experience from a tech company.
- Ability to analyze data and identify patterns to drive your work with exceptional organizational skills and rigorous attention to detail.
- Track record of launching successful online marketing campaigns and driving qualified leads in the funnel.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and productively across marketing, sales, developer experience, product, and support teams.
- If remote, ability to work hours that at least overlap for a portion of your day with the US Pacific time zone.
Bonus points if you have experience using or knowledge of:
- customer.io, Segment, Salesforce, and other marketing automation tools.
- the developer tools and platform market.
- Notion and/or a GitHub-based collaboration workflow.
In addition to your resume, please provide a cover letter explaining why you are interested in working with us. We can't wait to meet you! 🎉
What is Netlify all about?
Netlify is a platform for developers to build, deploy, and manage modern web projects. Basically, it's an easy to use backend for your static website. Since 2015 we've onboarded 600,000+ businesses and developers.
We aim to perfect a unified platform that automates code, creating highly performant sites and web-apps. Users should be able to simply push their code and let us take care of the rest.
We've raised ~$45M from investors including A16Z, Kleiner Perkins and the founders of Slack, Yelp, GitHub, Heroku, Rackspace Cloud and Figma.
About the team
The Netlify team is small but mighty; We are a fast-growing startup. You will be working team members across the company. We need people who can help us build a path towards the future. To learn more about our team and who we are click here.
We believe that empowered, engaged employees do the best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions for improvement not just in your daily job, but in many other aspects of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco, or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot - particularly, pairing and collaborating - we want you to succeed! We don’t want you to work too hard (burnout is real), and we do want to encourage you to grow (impostor syndrome is also real) - and we’ll help you do that.
Netlify is devoted to building a team of people with different backgrounds and lifestyles. We eagerly invite applications from people of all kinds. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please do let us know.
About 63% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco. However to maintain a distributed culture we have Tuesdays and Thursdays as work from home days.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and equity. We encourage you to speak at conferences and will pay your attendance costs as you represent Netlify at these events.