At Netlify, we're building a platform to empower digital designers and developers to build better, more elaborate web projects than ever before. We're aiming to change the landscape of modern web development.
We’re a venture-backed company, and so far we've raised about $45 million from Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Bloomberg, and prominent founders and professionals in our space.
Netlify is a diverse group of incredible talent from all over the world. We’re ~40% woman or non-binary, and are composed of about half as many nationalities as we are team members.
As a Payments Engineer you’ll help build products that give our customers a seamless billing experience. Some of the things you’ll do is:
- Integrate with Zuora’s billing system
- Architect real time metered billing into Netlify
- Decide on what parts of the billing system require custom solutions - build vs. buy
- Collaborate across our product engineering team to design and build a beautiful billing UX for our customers
- Work on the core Ruby API
- Work on the Go micro services
- Own features from code to production to monitoring
- Design services for better observability, availability, and fault tolerance
- Work with support to address frequent customer issues
- Work cross-functionally to scope, design, and implement services with a focus on our billing systems
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered, engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot—paring, collaborating, debating, and learning. We want you to succeed! About 60% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
With your application, please include: A thoughtful cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Netlify. A resume or short listing of job history. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine.)
When we receive your complete application with the items above, we’ll get back to you about the next steps.