Making an actual difference
- Define products, what success looks like, and help coordinate releases.
- Work directly with engineering to build exceptional products.
- Work directly with product, sales and marketing to make ground breaking products and set and meet launch goals, incl. pricing, value prop, etc.
- Help devise our overall product and business strategy.
- Communicate progress, issues and successes with the rest of the organization.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- 3+ years of experience with related technology
About the team
The Netlify team is small but mighty; We are a fast-growing startup. You will be working team members across the company. We need people who can help us build a path towards the future. To learn more about our team and who we are click here.
We believe that empowered, engaged employees do the best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions for improvement not just in your daily job, but in many other aspects of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco, or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot - particularly, pairing and collaborating - we want you to succeed! We don’t want you to work too hard (burnout is real), and we do want to encourage you to grow (impostor syndrome is also real) - and we’ll help you do that.
Netlify is devoted to building a team of people with different backgrounds and lifestyles. We eagerly invite applications from people of all kinds. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please do let us know.
About 55% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco. However to maintain a distributed culture we have Tuesdays and Thursdays as work from home days.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and equity. We encourage you to speak at conferences and will pay your attendance costs as you represent Netlify at these events.