We’re a venture-backed company, and so far we've raised ~$45M from Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins, Bloomberg and prominent founders and professionals in our space.
Making an actual difference
You will leverage a customer-first mindset, deep developer empathy, and world-class business judgment to refine and expand our product portfolio. You are metrics oriented, and understand how to build and improve upon products that have global scale. You'll be doing this with a very nimble team that is growing at tremendous speed.
- Define products, own the roadmap and KPIs.
- Coordinate product releases with engineering, marketing, support, and sales.
- Work directly with design and engineering to test and build exceptional products.
- Work directly with product, sales and marketing to define and deliver to market groundbreaking products that set and meet launch goals, incl. pricing, value prop, conversion funnels, etc.
- Help devise and influence our overall product and business strategy.
- Communicate progress, issues, and successes with the rest of the organization.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- 3+ years of experience with related technology
- Solid understanding of the web development space
About the team
The Netlify team is small but mighty; We are a fast-growing startup. You will be working with team members across the company. We need people who can help us build a path towards the future. To learn more about our team and who we are, click here.
We believe that empowered, engaged employees do the best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions for improvement - not just in your daily job, but in many other aspects of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco, or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot - particularly, pairing and collaborating - we want you to succeed! We don’t want you to work too hard (burnout is real), and we do want to encourage you to grow (impostor syndrome is also real) - and we’ll help you do that.
Netlify is devoted to building a team of people with different backgrounds and lifestyles. We eagerly invite applications from people of all kinds. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please do let us know.
About 55% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco. However to maintain a distributed culture we have Tuesdays and Thursdays as work from home days.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and equity. We encourage you to speak at conferences and will pay your attendance costs as you represent Netlify at these events.