Customer Support (CS) plays a key role in ensuring continuous customer satisfaction and attainment of service levels.
As a CS engineer you will interact frequently with customers, Account Management, Product Management, NOC and Specialist Support teams, therefore having effective written and verbal communication skills are important. You will be the single point of contact for anything related to the support of NetEnt’s services portfolio.
- Handle and respond to customer requests within SLA.
- Provide effective, efficient and knowledgeable solutions to our customers
- Create new and update existing knowledge base articles
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Customer Satisfaction metrics.
- Work on a rotating 16/7 shift basis
- Be highly motivated, with proven aptitude for learning new skills and keeping up to date with the latest technologies and industry changes
- Punctuality and attention to details and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to coordinate with other teams or members to resolve issues.
- Good problem solving, time management and communication skills.
- Good English language, both written and spoken.
Beneficial skills include
- Working knowledge of SQL. Skills should include but not limited to querying the database to gather information and troubleshooting. Experience with updating entries and transactions
- Working knowledge of Linux administration including but not limited to, basic navigation through terminal reviewing and troubleshooting of logs
- Working knowledge of web services including but not limited to WSDL and manual SOAP call triggering and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM) & ITIL Best Practices
We are looking for a high performing professional with a business and customer service mind set.
General industry knowledge (gaming industry) and IT/Telecom experience is preferred.
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?