Games Studio in the heart of Gothenburg. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. By being a role model you will use your leadership skills to nurture and grow the team and individuals.
As a Development Manager you are responsible of running the business and working together with your team to optimize the whole. You will be part of the management team where we set the direction for the Games built from the Gothenburg Studio and focus on cross-department collaboration. Your main responsibility and expectation is for you to enable and empower people and improvements.
Your Main Tasks Include
- Being a role model for the organizational Core Values
- Running the business
- Setting the direction of the team
- Drive cross-department improvements
- Nurturing team and individual growth
- Recruiting and staffing
Who Are You?
We believe that the ideal candidate has very good leadership skills and an excellent ability to motivate others, paired with analytical and administrative skills. You should also have a high level of energy, enthusiasm, self-motivation and excellent communication skills. Furthermore, you always want to understand the bigger picture of what we are trying to accomplish. You are intuitive and possess a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals to grow.
We believe communication and collaboration trumps all processes… Always!
What Are Your Skills?
- About 10 years of experience in the software industry
- Documented leadership experience with personnel responsibility
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- You have an inclusive-/servant-leader mindset
- Experience of working with Lean & Agile with passion for Lean & Agile development practices
- Experience of implementing Continuous Delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working with offshore organizations
Ready For Better Mondays?
You will be part of a big international family with 60+ nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are since there is no other way to be a driver in the industry! You will enjoy working flexible hours, having top level health benefits – we also have a person working 100% with health & fitness activities – and of course you will have an awesome set of benefits!
Warm welcome with your application to join the NetEnt family!
This is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like! It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?