Would you like to join the team that handles all customer software upgrades, game releases, and server setups? Would you also like to maintain the operation of their production and test environments, with the goal that our customers get the best experience and a digital casino product built with NetEnt quality?
Then you could be our next Release Manager for the Casino Management team!
About The Role
In the role as Release Manager you are responsible for planning, periodization and quality assurance for deployment of all NetEnt products to external customer environments.
Also responsible for improvement and implementation of processes and routines for planning, and deployment including maintenance and support of customer production and test systems.
- Plan and coordinate the work for Casino Management, ensuring that the amount of work matches the total available resources
- Plan the release windows and cycles across the product portfolio
- Coordinate and prioritize all incoming requests to the team based on the current prioritization within NetEnt
- Responsible for cross-functional cooperation with other departments and teams
- Be the first point of contact for the team regarding releases to customer environments
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Align with the Change, Incident, Configuration and Problem management
- Responsible for running the daily Kanban and continuously improve the process; as well as improving the processes and procedures for releases to production
- Report/escalate security risks and other findings that could affect our service
- Mentoring of new DevOps Engineers in the team
Who Are You?
- A strong communicator skills (verbally, written and presentations) and highly numerate
- At least 2 years of experience of working in a fast-changing environment
- Have experience working with Agile methodologies
- Motivated to innovate processes, improve quality of the overall service level
- Have strong time and capacity management skills; able to work across the organization on multiple projects simultaneously, managing expectations and prioritizing workloads
- Driven and proactive; able to work autonomously, but also as part of a small team
Ready For Better Mondays?
You will be part of a big international family with 60+ nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are since there is no other way to be a driver in the industry! You will enjoy working flexible hours, having top level health benefits – we also have a person working 100% with health & fitness activities – and of course you will have an awesome set of benefits!
Warm welcome with your application to join the NetEnt family!