In this brand-new role at NetEnt you’ll be a part of our Marketing department but also work in a close collaboration with NetEnt’s Communication team in Stockholm. This position is something for you who want to work in a broad role dealing with many aspects of communications and event management. Areas of responsibility will be:
- Internal events
- Internal Communications
- Employer Branding
- Media relations
This, above, by taking part in developing, conceptualization, planning and executing internal events and employer branding activities for NetEnt’s two offices in Malta. Together with your team members in Malta and Stockholm you will also work with internal communication and media relations. You will coordinate internal communications in the Malta offices and ensure that appropriate coverage in media and social channels is being achieved. Finally, you would also be responsible for maintaining and managing NetEnt’s external merchandise systems
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a sociable, collaborative, detailed oriented and highly organized team player. You are creative passionate about events, employer branding, media relations and communication in general. Your back pack consists of:
- At least 2 years of event coordination and management.
- Experience and high-level of interest in communications.
- Media relations experience.
- Working knowledge of Malta’s media landscape.
- Computer Literate.
- Great writing and editing skills.
- English - Native or bilingual proficiency.
- Basic working knowledge of photoshop and WordPress preferred, but not required.
We look forward receiving your application together with a cover letter.