This role is primarily focused on accounts payable for the subsidiaries within the NetEnt group. The key responsibilities include handling of:
- Supplier invoices
- Preparing payments
- VAT, Fixed Assets, bank reconciliations
- You are also responsible for maintaining and updating the Accounts payable process if needed and evaluating the way of working.
The role will involve close communication and collaboration with other as well as with our suppliers.
To succeed in this position
- About 5 years experience in a similar role in an international environment
- Good understanding of European VAT legislation
- Preferable experience from the Gaming industry
- Experience from the ERP system Microsoft Office AX is preferable
- It's an advantage to have worked in a fast growing and high pace organization where changes are a part of the daily work.
Who we are looking for
We hope that you are:
- Self-driven and organized
- Dedicated and enjoy being part of a company with fast pace and working in an environment that constantly changes
- Driven and passionate about your work
- Always eager to learn new things and find improvement in your way of working
- Service minded and have good communication skills
We look forward reading your application.