Do you want to be a part of creating award winning games? Are you passionate about gaming and love the thrills of video slots? Then this is the challenge for you!
As a Game Product Owner in NetEnt you will have a holistically responsible for your game productions as outlined in the game roadmaps. As part of our ongoing growth, we're looking for you, our new Games Product Owner, to manage our next big hit in Casino gaming!
You love to drive and create the game concepts and to build a solid games portfolio together with your team. You will be based in Malta, but you will have extensive contact with all our game studios located in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Kiev, Krakow and Delhi.
You will also have extensive contact with the CPO, Product Management and Account Management teams in our office in Malta plus a bunch of other stakeholders.
- Producing successful slot game products for mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Generating innovative product ideas
- Defining and communicating product vision together with teams of Developers, Artists, Animators, Sound designers, Mathematicians, testers and other stakeholders
- Presenting products and features
- Writing product documentation for internal and external use
- Working closely with mathematicians and Business Intelligence
- Resolving product development issues, prioritizing product features
- Researching the market: products, customers, competitors, trends
What we expect
- Passion for slot games
- To succeed in the role as Game PO, you have a deep and thorough understanding of the Casino market and several years of experience in the role as product owner
- Have a profound understanding of the casino players needs and preferences
- Have great knowledge and interest in casino games and the casino market
- A good understanding of slot games: math profiles, features, themes
- Combine business knowledge with strong technical understanding
- You have worked in a role where you have been the central point for product decisions within gaming or a similar industry, managing a B2B or B2C platform within telecoms, electronic trading or payments.
- Strong opinion on what makes a successful slot game
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Good at building relationships both externally and internally
- Good presentation skills
- Speak and write English fluently
We also think that you…
- Have experience of working in a fast-changing environment
- Have experience with online casino game marketing and promotions
- Have experience working with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of software development process
- Understanding of coding, art and animation, sound design and game mathematics
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance for gambling products
Regular travels should be expected for this role.
We look forward receiving your CV and cover letter!