NetEnt is growing and we need to strengthen our Talent Acquisition team at our Malta offices.
As our new Recruiter you will join a dynamic and international team and manly be responsible for driving the complete recruitment process from beginning to end, from finding and attracting relevant candidates to finalizing agreements. You will also be involved in our global and local employer branding activities.
In this role you will be reporting to Head of Talent Acquisition based in Stockholm but work closely with our People & Organization team in Malta.
What's the deal?
- Driving the operational recruitment processes for our Malta operations in Spinola bay and Qormi
- Adapt, drive and execute global TA strategy locally
- Build strong relationship with line managers to understand business requirements
- Stay current on industry trends, market trends and best practices
- Actively collaborate and share knowledge and information within the People & Organization team; be a role model for the NetEnt culture
- Identifying, assessing and driving our collaboration with external recruitment agencies and search firms
- Playing a part in how NetEnt continues to attract the best talents
What's your background?
- You have minimum five years of experience of recruitment including proactive search/sourcing in an In-house role. Igaming experience is considered as a plus.
- Experience from an international environment and rapid growth organizations
- Knowledge and experience of how to effectively use social media in recruitment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, written and spoken in English
- University degree in relevant field
- Documented experience of driving several recruitment processes with different stake holders simultaneously.
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative, solution oriented, and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment.
- You are a people person who have the ability to build strong and trusting relationships at all levels within the organization.
- You have a curious mindset and a strong interest in understanding the business and what drives performance.
- You dare to challenge, and you always speak your mind in a constructive way.
We look forward to your application including CV and cover letter where you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in joining this great team.