Having tons of fun in a diverse and creative environment has made NetEnt a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the online casino industry. Creating everything in-house, from design to game production and platforms. All this has allowed NetEnt’s systems to process 16 x more transactions than the New York stock exchange.
Better gaming begins right here.
As NetEnt becomes a more global player in the online casino market, another exciting position based in Malta has emerged. The Platform & Framework (FW) Products Director is a new high-level position at NetEnt and a key position in the Products organization. This role plays an important part in further strengthening NetEnt's position as a market leader.
What you will do
- Manage a growing team
- Take responsibility and ownership of holistic Platform & FW product deliveries and roadmaps put together with the Chief Product Officer (CPO) in Malta
- Align with your Development and Operations counterparts to ensure smooth cross border delivery, backlog management and decision points
- Ensure that deliveries of the Product team are met with high quality
- Drive Platform & FW vision, direction, propose strategic business cases and initiatives for company development
- Be responsible for NetEnt Engage, Data and UX teams
You will report to the Chief Product Officer in Malta and travel will occur regularly to frequently.
What we want
- Previous experience in a similar role or other high-level product position
- You have experience from a “leading leaders” position
- You are well-organized and have the ability to handle many streams of information as well as projects simultaneously
- You have great social skills and the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships and communicate confidently, clearly and effectively in fluent English
- You are customer focused and have a creative mindset
- Bonus! Having worked with gaming, casino and/or mobile is a distinct advantage
To thrive in NetEnt's dynamic environment it is important you are flexible and open-minded. NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. We very much welcome and encourage women to apply for this exciting position!
And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits, why we have a full-time dedicated health & energy inspirer or our various innovation events to boost your professional development? Does this sound like we have a match? Then don’t hesitate - apply today by sending us your CV, cover letter and we’ll tell you more!