Do you want to be a part of creating award winning games? Are you passionate about gaming and love the thrills of video slots? Then this is the challenge for you!
As a Game Product Owner at NetEnt you will have a holistically responsible for your game productions as outlined in the game roadmaps. As part of our ongoing growth, we're looking for you, our new Games Product Owner, to manage our next big hit in Casino gaming!
You love to drive and create the game concepts and to build a solid games portfolio together with your team.
You will preferably be based in Stockholm, but you will have extensive contact with all our game studios located in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Kiev, Krakow and Delhi.
You will also have extensive contact with the CPO, Product Management and Account Management teams in our office in Malta plus a bunch of other stakeholders.
- Producing successful slot game products for mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Generating innovative product ideas
- Defining and communicating product vision together with teams of Developers, Artists, Animators, Sound Designers, Mathematicians, Testers and other stakeholders
- Presenting products and features
- Writing product documentation for internal and external use
- Working closely with Mathematicians and Business Intelligence
- Resolving product development issues, prioritising product features
- Researching the market: products, customers, competitors, trends
What do we expect?
Passion for slot games! To succeed in the role as GPO, you have a deep and thorough understanding of the Casino Market and slot games (math profiles, features, themes...); and several years of experience as Product Owner. You have a profound understanding of the casino players needs and their preferences as well as a great knowledge and interest in casino games and the casino market. You have previous experience being the central point for product decisions within gaming or a similar industry, managing a B2B or B2C platform within telecoms, electronic trading or payments.
- Combine business knowledge with strong technical understanding
- Strong opinion on what makes a successful slot game
- Attention to detail
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Good at building relationships both externally and internally
- Fluent in English
We also think that you…
- Have experience of working in a fast-changing environment
- Have experience with online casino game marketing and promotions
- Have experience working with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of software development process
- Understanding of coding, art and animation, sound design and game mathematics
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance for gambling products
Ready for Better Mondays?
Here is how to apply, it's super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! Therefore, we want you to focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Who we are?
You will be part of a big international family with 48 nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are since there is no other way to be a driver in the industry! You will enjoy working flexible hours, having top level health benefits – we also have a person working 100% with health & fitness activities – and of course you will have an awesome set of benefits!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?