Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. By using your excellent communication skills, you will help to create brilliant deliveries from the team. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the Role
We are now looking for a Full stack software developer to our NetEnt Live development team in Krakow. The team is cross-functional and contains all the skills necessary to develop and continuously improve parts of the NetEnt Live product.
To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in an agile, dynamic environment. You have a can-do mentality and are eager to actively contribute to the work we do by learning and applying the latest technologies to ensure continuous improvement. You are inquisitive and enjoy learning new technologies, techniques, tools or whatever it takes to get things done as efficiently as possible.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Working mainly with frontend but also with backend
- Development of new tools as well as maintenance of existing tools that the team has created.
- Build, release and deployment our products using tools such as Maven, Jenkins and, Webpack 2.
- “You build it, you run it” – DevOps practices
- Build quality in, e.g. through pair programming, code reviews and/or TDD
- Working together with other teams to continuously evolve our products
What you need to succeed
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Outstanding software craftsmanship
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- Business mindset when architecting, designing, developing, testing and delivering solutions
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
In the NetEnt Live team you will have the opportunity to sharpen your skills by learning and applying some of the latest technologies while you help develop one of the most advanced products in the online casino industry. You’ll also have the chance to develop as an individual while working in the creative, diverse and fun environment of such a fast-growing and successful company. At NetEnt we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance so we go out of our way to make sure our employees love coming to work each day and contributing to our success.
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm. )