NetEnt is a tech-company renowned for the high-quality games and platform that we develop. Only a handful of enterprises worldwide, do what we do. We are an international enterprise with wildly creative people. With a substantial annual net revenue, in a market with low volatility, employing only the people we consider to be exactly right, we guarantee that if you have the ambition, we have the destination. It's your drive we're looking for!
What´s the deal?
As a Manager for the Customer Integrations team, you are responsible of running the department and working together with your team to ensure that our customers receive a world-class on-boarding. The team consists of Technical Integration Managers who are guiding our customers through the integration phase, from sign to launch. Needless to say, securing a smooth customer on-boarding to our technical platform is business critical and ensuring that our clients are receiving the best service, is what the team is all about!
Together with the management team you set the direction for the organization and focus on cross-department collaboration. Your main responsibility and expectation is for you to enable and empower people as well as improvements.
Your main tasks include but are not limited to:
- Creating the best possible solutions for on-boarding customers
- Aligning the teams’ everyday wok with NetEnts strategy
- Leading the the team using the agile way-of-work
- Collaborating closely with Account Managers and Sales
- Drive cross-department improvements
- Nurturing team and individual growth
- Recruiting, retaining, and nurturing top talent and attitude
Who are you?
We believe you have a techy background with experience from development and project management, in a customer-facing role. You are intuitive and possess a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals to grow. Being the bridge between tech, customers and business is what makes you thrive!
- About 10 years of experience in the tech-industry, with at least a couple of years in a customer onboarding role
- Experience from a role as Technical Project Manager, in an agile environment (Kanban, Scrum)
- Experience as a Manager, leading cross-functional teams
- Working agile is part of your backbone and you have an inclusive-/servant leader mindset
- Experience from international organizations
It would also be a nice bonus if:
- You have experience from the online gaming industry
- Besides English, you´re also fluent in Swedish
Ready to take part of the NetEnt world?
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! Therefore, we want you to focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Who we are:
"The Challenge" is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?