NetEnt is a B2B company and we are renowned for the high quality games and platform that we develop. Only a handful of enterprises worldwide, do what we do. We are an international enterprise with wildly creative people. With a substantial annual net revenue, in a market with low volatility, employing only the people we consider to be exactly right, we guarantee that if you have the ambition, we have the destination. It's your drive we're looking for!
The HR Coordinator will take responsibility for providing friendly and professional service in administration together with various HR duties listed below. You will be part of a fantastic team of four and report to the Head of HR in the Malta office.
- Handle all admin related to recruitment;
- Act as point of contact for new recruits, obtain all necessary paperwork;
- Maintaining personnel records;
- Keeping abreast with employment related requirements and chasing employees for all legal documents;
- Assisting employees with bank account opening and finding accommodation;
- Liaising with the various departments to obtain necessary information;
- Issuing letters as required such as bank letters, testimonials, confirmation of employment etc;
- Assist in relocating employees with settling down;
- Coordination of local on-boarding;
- Assisting with the internal exit process
- Assisting with any other HR related administration.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Administration role;
- Preferably a diploma level in HR, administration or similar;
- An excellent command of the Maltese and English language;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong organizational attributes and attention to detail;
- Quick thinking and able to priorities tasks.
This position will be based in our office in Spinola Bay and also at our Live Casino Studio in Qormi.
We look forward receiving your application!