The Netent Live IT Operations team is based both in Malta and Sweden and now we need to strengthen with additional resources to the Malta unit. As a NetEnt Live Studio Maintenance specialist within NetEnt you will be responsible for securing and maintaining our infrastructure environment related to the NetEnt Live Studio, located in Qormi.
Responsible for performing a variety of duties related to the studio production area maintenance function.
Maintenance of studio cameras, microphones & lightning.
Responsible for maintaining casino related equipment.
Scheduling and inspection of casino equipment maintenance done by other departments.
To monitor and perform tests on mission critical equipment. Such as UPS and generator.
Responds to game related emergency situations.
Reports equipment malfunctions.
Studio truss design/construction.
Asist in studio setups and installations.
Identifies and prepares pathways and supports for new cabling system installations.
Assist with managing, sourcing and inspection of external workers on ongoing projects.
Monitors inventory for the purpose of ordering as needed.
What's your background?
You have a solid knowledge and experience in the casino environment and related games. We think that you have good experience in maintaining casino related equipment. You are aware of the challenges in working in a 24/7 broadcast environment. You are willing to learn and handle other specialized equipment as you grow at NetEnt.
You must also have knowledge, abilities and skills within the following areas:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a casino environment maintaining casino equipment such as card auto-shufflers, card readers, auto roulettes & manual roulettes.
- Able to take lead on various projects requiring external contractors.
- Knowledge on studio truss construction and design is preferred.
- A basic knowledge in studio equipment is a bonus.
- Ability to provide guidance, assistance, and/or interpretation to others on how to apply procedures and standards to specific situations.
- Ability to organize preventive maintenance programs.
- Ability to solve problems, make decisions and use good judgment.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers.
- Good documentation skills.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Who are you?
You are a communicative team player that thrives in a dynamic and flexible working environment. You work is proactive and you are solutions oriented.You also have the ability to stay calm and focused in stressful situations.
Net Entertainment is a high paced organization and you need to be able to take and act on your own initiative as well as enjoy working in a constantly changing environment.
How do I apply?
We would love to tell you more about this exciting position and about Net Entertainment in person. Please apply the position by registering your CV through our database and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can if we think you are the right candidate for us!