Forming part of a team of 3, the Studio Operations Manager (SOM) is responsible for the day-to-day running of the Live Casino studio functions, and accountable for the ongoing development of studio operations. The SOM will manage multiple teams that cover a number of functions including Live Casino Presenters, Shift Leaders and Floor Managers.
Additionally, each SOM will manage one or two of the following teams; Stylists, Surveillance, Shift Admin and Training.
The SOM is further responsible for setting targets, budgets and cross-border alignments for maximizing functional efficiency. The SOM will directly manage a team of between 3-5 Team Managers and will be supporting the Head of Studio Operations in various operational and strategic tasks as the needs arise.
Main Responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for the setting, tracking and exceeding of Studio Operations targets.
- Managing and developing direct reports and executing the strategic goals of the company, NetEnt Live and the Studio.
- Responsible for all studio staffing and scheduling, and working continuously to optimize for cost efficiency.
- Continuously improve the quality of game presentation - using training, stylists and supervision.
- Manage fraud, monitoring and surveillance of the studio, with a view to continuously improving the tools and response times.
- Supporting the Head of Studio Operations to convey the messages and strategic inputs and outputs of the wider NetEnt business.
Who we are looking for
A high-calibre professional with strong operational skills, leadership skills, a strategic mindset and a can-do attitude. An established leader that has already been able to demonstrate her/his abilities managing directly a team and influencing in a matrix environment.
A deep understanding in the commercial and operational workings of land based and/or live dealer casinos.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the gambling industry and ideally from a land-based or live casino environment.
- People management experience, including hiring in high growth environment and managing under performance.
- Leadership presence. Proven capabilities to build strong and profitable business relationships across teams.
- Strong operational acumen and a desire to constantly optimize working processes.
- Experience working in an international & multicultural organization.