Do you want to be a part of driving the execution of NetEnt Quality game productions and ensure we keep on delivering world class gaming solutions?
What’s the deal?
As an Agile Product Owner, your responsibility is to be the bridge between the Product organization and the Development organization in the Stockholm Studio. You have one steady foot in Product and one steady foot in Development. You will align with many different stakeholders to secure transparency and clear communication and have extensive contact with many different departments within NetEnt
You will be reporting to the Head of Game Products within the PO organization. The position is placed in our great office in central Stockholm.
What’s your main responsibilities?
- Ensure that the roadmaps and vision set by the PO organisation in Malta is followed by the game teams in the Stockholm Studio
- Prioritize the team backlogs and coordinate bigger initiatives on a studio level
- Secure a successful outcome of the goals and objectives for new game productions
- Analyse the general health and life cycle of our existing game portfolio
Who are you?
You possess very good leadership skills. You enjoy and are comfortable in building relationships, is a strong communicator and coordinator. Your level of energy is high, thanks to your enthusiasm and drive. Your curiosity helps you to combine business knowledge with strong technical understanding.
- You have previous experience working as an Agile Product Owner or Product Owner
- You have a deep understanding of Agile Way of Working
- You have a deep understanding of the process around making outstanding products
- You have experience of working in a fast changing environment
- If you have casino experience as well it is considered as a plus
Ready to take part of the NetEnt world? Then join us!
Here is how to apply, it's super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! Therefore, we want you to focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Who we are?
You will be part of a big international family with 48 nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are since there is no other way to be a driver in the industry! You will enjoy working flexible hours, having top level health benefits – we also have a person working 100% with health & fitness activities – and of course you will have an awesome set of benefits!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?