As our new Junior Product manager you will further strengthen NetEnt’s world leading market position and reputation related to product,solution innovation and quality. You will together with your team maximize external and internal product- and solutions knowledge in order to stimulate sustainable growth based on value creation. This by:
- Aggregating all market facing Product materials.
- Assisting in creating market awareness around releases.
- Creating, disseminating and following-up on product information releases for customers.
- Creating and delivering Product presentations both internally and externally.
- Representing NetEnt at corporate events and/or customer meetings.
- Working with Business Intelligence to create market analysis.
- Investigating new potential jurisdictions / regulated markets.
- Liaising with Sales and Account Managers to understand what the market is pushing for; and feeding this back into the Product department.
- Supporting the Account Management team with ad hoc product related customer queries.
- Occasional Platform / Back-end training for customers.
- Product related administration.
We think that you have an in-depth understanding of the gaming industry and at least two years industry experience. As Junior Product Manager you will be an important liaison between NetEnt's Malta office and our other offices around the world. You will combine input from customers, market intelligence, own experience and commercial judgment in order to provide concise and accurate product marketing output. To be able to make this we hope you...
- Have a 3rd level education.
- Have worked in the Gaming Industry or similar for a minimum of 2 years.
- Have fluent spoken and written English (other languages will be considered an asset).
- Have the ability to work as part of a team, but will also be able to work on their own initiative.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Have the ability to handle many streams of information, and to control, track and report product/project statuses.
- Have great interpersonal / diplomacy skills, and the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships.
- Have a creative, customer focused outlook.
- Are ambitious and hard working.
- Have the ability to communicate confidently, clearly and effectively.
- Occasional are able able to travel.
We look forward receiving your application!