Having tons of fun in a diverse and creative environment has made NetEnt a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the online casino industry. Creating everything in-house, from design to game production and platforms. All this has allowed NetEnt’s systems to process 16 x more transactions than the New York stock exchange.
Better gaming begins right here.
As NetEnt becomes a more global player in the online casino market, an exciting position based in Malta has come up. The Director of Game Products is a brand-new, high-level position at NetEnt and in our Product team. This role plays an important part in further strengthening NetEnt's position as a market leader.
What will you do
- Take responsibility and ownership of the global game portfolio
- Align with the Development and Operations department to ensure we create and run the best quality games in the market
- Ensure that deliveries from the production teams are met with high quality
- Drive game vision, direction, propose strategic business cases and initiatives for company development
- Look at what is going on in the Games industry by talking to customers, visiting expos and follow media to ensure we are ahead of the game.
You will report to the CPO in Malta and travel will occur regularly to frequently.
What we’d like to see
- Previous experience in a similar role or other high-level product position
- You have experience from a “leading leaders” position
- You are well-organized and have the ability to handle many streams of information, as well as projects, simultaneously
- You have great social skills and the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships and communicate confidently, clearly and effectively
- You are customer focused and have a creative mindset
- Bonus! Having worked with gaming, casino and/or mobile is a distinct advantage.
To thrive in NetEnt's dynamic environment it is important you are flexible and open-minded. NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. We very much welcome and encourage women to apply for this exciting position!
And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt? Like the generous health benefits, why we have a full-time dedicated health & energy inspirer or our various innovation events to boost your professional development? Does this sound like we have a match? Then don’t hesitate - apply today by sending us your CV, cover letter and we’ll tell you more!