Do you want to be a part of the NetEnt Talent Acquisition team – driving the sourcing strategy in this crucial role? NetEnt’s Talent Acquisition team is staffing up since our Sourcing Manager is leaving for parental leave in the beginning of 2018. As a Sourcing Manager you are responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations including all contractor and supplier related business. You will contribute by evaluating and improving our sourcing activities by analyzing spending, supplier relationships and internal processes. The role is based in Stockholm.
Initially this will be a 6-months fixed contract.
What´s your main duties?
- Responsible for all contractor and supplier related errands, including local contractors, project-based procurements and offshore-supplier(s)
- Advise stakeholders throughout the global organization with their sourcing activities.
- Make sure all agreements are compliant with NetEnt’s business framework
- Generate and implement an efficient sourcing strategy, i.e. to establish an agile, efficient and cost aware staffing plan.
- Operational responsibility that the sourcing process is compliant including i.e. contract management, credit checks, NDA. Superuser in the HR module in our ERP tool.
What´s your background?
- Experience from contract management, sourcing, procurement or vendor management
- Preferably experience from the IT consultancy business
- Strong business mind
- Comfortable with collecting and analyzing data
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- University degree or similar
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment.
- You have the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and adapt quickly to change.
- You are a people person who has the ability to build strong and trusting relationships at all levels within the organization.
- You have a curious mindset and a strong interest in understanding the business and what drives performance.
We look forward to your application including CV and cover letter where you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?