Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. By using your excellent communication skills, you will help to create brilliant deliveries from the team. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the Role
We are now looking for a development manager to our NetEnt Live development team in Krakow. The team is cross-functional and contains all the skills necessary to develop and continuously improve parts of the NetEnt Live product.
To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in an agile, dynamic environment. You have a can-do mentality and are eager to actively contribute to the work we do by learning and applying the latest technologies to ensure continuous improvement.
We believe that the ideal Manager has very good leadership skills and an excellent ability to motivate others, paired with analytical and administrative skills. You should also have a high level of energy, enthusiasm, self-motivation and excellent communication skills. Furthermore, you always want to understand the bigger picture of what we are trying to accomplish. You are intuitive and possess a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals to grow. We believe communication and collaboration trumps all processes… Always!
What we expect from you in this position:
- Being a role model for Core Values
- Running the business
- Setting the direction of the team
- Drive cross-department improvements
- Nurturing team and individual growth
- Recruiting and staffing
What you need to succeed
- About 10 years of experience in the software industry
- Documented leadership experience with personnel responsibility
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- You have an inclusive-/servant-leader mindset
- Experience of working with Lean & Agile
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Preferably experience in working with offshore organizations
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply! We are looking forward receiveing your complete CV and cover letter in English.
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm. )