NetEnt is a fast-growing company with soon 1000 employees located around the globe, and for us to stay a challenger in the fast-moving world of digital entertainment, we need the best of conditions. Our Service Desk plays a crucial role in reaching our goals and constantly keeping ahead and so will you. Do you have a hands-on background from client platforms, implementing measurability and are a servant leader? Are you up for the challenge of creating the best solutions with both users and business in mind?
What´s the deal?
As a manager for our service desk of 8 awesome employees (Front desk, 1:st and 2nd line), spread over the globe, your responsibility is to ensure that our internal support function delivers with the highest of quality and excellence. Where should we be going with our technical platforms, tools, way-of-work? How do we stay ahead with office IT, both when it comes to the user’s experience, as well as supporting and enhancing our business? That’s for you and your team to find out and implement! Being able to change with a growing organization will be key to become a top of the class Service Desk.
Your main tasks include but are not limited to:
- Maintain NetEnt’s high demand for quality support and constantly evaluate and improve processes related to the area
- Budgeting, office IT, licenses and the PC-platform
- Co-operating with vendor management regarding hardware and software
- Occasionally you will get the opportunity visit our other Service desk locations in Malta, Kiev and Krakow
Who are you?
To be successful in this role we think you have a solid background in building teams as well as setting up Service Desks in growing tech-companies. You are a techy person and Front Desk/On-site support is your home turf. We think you´ll fit right in, since you have the same background and tech-savviness as your team. You have excellent communication skills, and can communicate efficiently at all levels. As a manager, we think you have a coaching mindset and possess both management experience as well as a strong passion for leadership.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in roles within Service Desk/Support/Internal IT
- A few years of experience as a manager, setting up and leading above areas
- Experience from fast growing Tech-organizations
- Experience from an Agile / Lean leadership
- Fluent in English
It would also be a nice bonus if you:
- Have experience from Online Gaming
- Have security knowledge connected to this area
- Are fluent in Swedish
Ready to take part of the NetEnt world?
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! Therefore, we want you to focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Life at NetEnt:
"The Challenge" is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?