Are you looking for a challenging position with a range of responsibilities and technologies? Then you’ve come to the right place!
As a Technical Integration Manager you will have the opportunity to work close with NetEnt’s customers on integration projects (B2B) and you will become part of a fab team with strong customer commitment.
About the position
In this position you will act as the technical expert for our products and solutions in both new customer integrations and our existing customer’s enhancement projects. You will be a part of the Customer Integrations Team, which consists of 14 people.
- Technical integration of new customers onto NetEnt’s products & solutions,
- Coordinating with customer-side technicians, developers and project managers,
- Investigations relating to existing customer integrations and identifying relevant information for the purpose of optimizing performance,
- Keeping up to date regarding NetEnt’s product portfolio.
What's your background?
We believe that you have a minimum of four years experience as an application engineer, technical account responsibility or similar position.
You have strong technical skills combined with a strong customer focus and a business mindset.
As it is our working language, English is required, both written and oral. Also, we require great communication skills.
To be successful in the role as Technical Integration Manager we would prefer if you have experience or understanding within some of these areas:
- Web integration (SOAP/REST/HTML & other languages),
- Databases (Microsoft SQL server),
- Excellence in handling technical discussions and coordinate tasks.
Who are you?
You like to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and are able to think ahead. You have good communication and coordination skills, an analytical mind and you really like to take initiative. Furthermore, you are flexible, systematic and love working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Ready for Better Mondays?
You will be part of a big international family with 50+ nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are since there is no other way to be a driver in the industry! You will enjoy working flexible hours, having top level health benefits – we also have a person working 100% with health & fitness activities – and of course you will have an awesome set of benefits!
Warm welcome with your application!