Having tons of fun in a diverse and creative environment has made NetEnt a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the online casino industry. Creating everything in-house, from design to game production and platforms. All this has allowed NetEnt’s systems to process 16 x more (!) transactions than the New York stock exchange. Sounds intriguing?
Our Game Studio in Kiev is growing and now we need another Game Test Engineer to join us.
What´s the deal?
As Game Tester you are part of a cross functional development team within our Game studio, contributing to test, design and high quality.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Testing games and game-related features (UI, UX, Functional, Automation Scripting, Exploratory)
- Creating and following through on test plans, including writing and executing test cases
- Regression testing on existing product portfolios
- Bug and defect handling, analyzing deviations between the defined and the actual functional behavior and reporting bugs. Root cause analysis.
- Ensuring requirements are met
- Participate in team activities and product feature design
- Test automation scripting
To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in an agile, dynamic environment. You have a can-do mentality and actively contribute to our team spirit through high communication skills. You are self-motivated, proactive and flexible. You are prone to take own initiative and enjoy working independently as well as in our team.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate has a university degree in Computer science or similar paired with a few years’+ experience in QA. You possess good technical understanding and have a high interest in the field of testing.
- 1,5-2+ year of experience as QA engineer in IT company
- Good technical understanding and high interest in the field of testing
- Experience and understanding of VCS (Git/SVN)
- Knowledge and understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience in writing test documentation
- At least strong Intermediate English
- Experience in Game Development
- Knowledge of TDD/BDD processes and techniques
- Experience in QA Automation and related tools
-Knowledge in Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment
Since our working language is English, high proficiency in English, both written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
What we offer you:
- High competitive salary and benefit package like private medical insurance and mobile phones for all employees
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing modern technology driven company
- Social benefits, paid vacations, sick-leaves, gym or other sport activities compensation
- Professional development with NetEnt Academy, or external programs
- Friendly environment and comfortable schedule
- Great place to work & strong team-oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Lots of social activities and events
- Lots of fun!
Life at NetEnt