Casino Management is a team within NetEnt that handles all customer software upgrades, game releases, server setups and maintaining operation of their production and test environments, with the goal that our customers get the best experience and a digital casino product built with NetEnt quality.
The Casino Management team is a very fun and lively team to work with, team work and camaraderie is highly valued and we have a blast both on and off work. Here you’ll learn a lot of new exciting things that’ll keep you challenged. You will also have freedom to work on your own projects that help both us and you work in a smarter and faster way. Something rarely found elsewhere.
- Planning and execution of test and production environment upgrades. Including communication, build and configuration.
- Setting up test and production environments for new customers.
- Contributing to improve the department with ideas, automation or processes.
Your knowledge and skills
- An interest in computer technology
- A desire to learn, improve and develop yourself, the team and the way we are doing things
- Knowledge of Linux
- A sense of camaraderie and team work
- Initiative and the ability to work independently
- Fluency in English
Don’t be discouraged if your knowledge of the below isn’t the highest, as long as you show you’re willing to learn and have an interest, one of NetEnt’s best teams will have your back and help you out along the way. With us you have the opportunity to learn this:
- Electric Flow
- Shell scripting
Ready for Better Mondays?
You will be part of a big international family with 48 nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are since there is no other way to be a driver in the industry! You will enjoy working flexible hours, 5000 SEK in health benefits – we have a person working 100% with health & fitness activities – and of course you will have an awesome set of benefits!
Warm welcome with your application to join the NetEnt family!