At NetEnt we believe that your development and growth play a very important role in your work passion and performance. NetEnt Academy offers this mixture of different learning types as part of our comprehensive professional development.
The L&D Coordinator is part of a team of three persons and is responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of the training initiatives we offer our employees, managers and newcomers.
Who are you?
You possess excellent communication skills and can talk to stakeholders in the business. At the same time, you have strong administration skills (MS Office, Excel, Outlook and preferably experience in working in an LMS) and you enjoy working independently under minimal supervision (but you are also a team-player, of course!).
Working with people from all over the world on all levels as must be an enjoyable thing for you since you will arrange training sessions and workshops for colleagues from all our 7 offices and 64 nationalities.
Areas of responsibility
- Coordination and administration of all existing learning and development activities: classrooms, workshops and digitally
- Onboarding for new employees, supporting both Managers and Business Partners with material; arranging onboarding off-site workshops abroad (this will require traveling a couple of days per year); booking travel, accommodation, evening activities, speakers and arranging material; being the single point of contact for all suppliers and (90+) participants during the workshop
- Act as an ambassador for the company and of our core values
- Onboarding for managers and leadership training/workshops: participation invites, booking venues, material, and on-site support
- Administration of licenses for external online training
- Super-user and supporting internal users of our Learning Management System (Totara): adding new courses, following up participation, enrolling new comers to the correct onboarding program, ensuring that learning and development records and statistics are correct and available for managers
Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position (i.e. Learning & Development)
- Previous experience facilitating on-boarding programs
- Previous experience taking care of events
- Fluent in English whilst being also fluent in Swedish is a strong merit
- Certified in DISC-profiling is a strong merit
Ready for Better Mondays?
You will be part of a big international family with 48 nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are since there is no other way to be a driver in the industry! You will enjoy working flexible hours, 5000 SEK in health benefits – we have a person working 100% with health & fitness activities – and of course you will have an awesome set of benefits!
Warm welcome with your application to join the NetEnt family!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?