We are looking for a Regional Product Owner to our Regulated Markets team!
About the position
As a Regional Product Owner working in the Regulated Markets team, you have a pivotal role and you are expected to lead and communicate region based market projects for the organization. You will therefore work closely with CPO management, compliance, certification and operations departments in the creation of our product and market local strategy.
Listed below, some of the things you will work with:
- Market entry & maintenance investigations & sponsoring
- Work with market analyst, compliance and development to set requirements
- Work with development team on technical solution designing
- Work with agile PO in creating collection of user stories & log them in company backlog
- Work with Market Program Manager on planning & project management
- Supporting implementation steps from design to production roll out
- Primary point of contact for internal/technical teams: Integration, release, certification etc.
- Define and maintain the list of products that can/cannot be offered in regional markets
- Vision setting for full product suite roll-out to the operators
- Maintenance of regional markets product full operations and availability
- Creating & maintenance of market specific technical guidelines
- Supporting pre-sales with market specific discussion
- At least 5 years’ experience in the gaming/gambling industry
- At least 2 years’ experience on similar positions
- Experienced in the highly regulated markets framework
- Experienced with reviewing regulations & technical requirements
Who are you
You have deep understanding of internal & external 3rd party dependencies, action prioritization & development processes. You have the ability to work independently as pivot between multiple teams in sizeable organization. You are a good communicator with a strong drive and results oriented.
Warm welcome with your application to join the NetEnt family!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?