Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! We are looking for an experienced leader who can lead the way for our Platform organization.
About the position
As Head of Platform Development you are responsible for setting the technical direction and organization for us to succeed. The platform organization consists of about 100 people in 11 scrum teams and you are there to set the direction and fuel the passion to deliver the best platform products for our customers. High quality and continuous delivery will be in focus as well as creating an environment for innovation and awesome people.
This role reports to the Chief Development Officer and is placed in Stockholm.
You team consists of four development managers and a domain architect and your job is to build and guide this team. The role includes the following tasks:
- Build high-performance teams; establish goals and purpose for both individuals and teams
- Set a direction for the overall platform solution in line with Development vision and company goals
- Work with the business side to ensure Development can deliver to their needs
- Attract, recruit and retain awesome people
- Serve as a coach and advisor to the Development managers on leadership, lean and agile principles
- Work closely with other managers in the Development management team as well as with external stakeholders
- Support and drive the NetEnt culture within your organization, creating an environment where people can grow and transparency is high.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience in leadership roles
- Experience in developing high volume transactional systems
- Broad experience in agile and lean methods
Who are you
To excel in this role, you must be a passionate leader with genuine interest in technology and problem solving. You are analytic, structured and demonstrate honesty and integrity and promote organizational values.
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?