We are looking for an experienced and collaborative Compliance Officer to strengthen our dynamic team.
You and the team, based in Malta and Stockholm, function as an independent and objective body that reviews, evaluates, and provides appropriate compliance advice to the business ensuring any risk to our many gaming/gambling licenses is minimized.
You will report to the Enterprise Risk Manager who is based in Stockholm.
The role mainly:
- Proactively monitors, assesses, reviews, and reports to senior management and the company upcoming regulatory changes on a worldwide basis and any related risks
- Handles licensing issues and other related compliance matters in existing and future regulated markets
- Identifies, creates, and maintains the company’s framework of polices, instructions, and procedures to ensure compliance
- Provides training to the company as needed
- Actively maintains and works with regulatory requirements in the company’s database tool
- Passionate team player with a growth mindset
- Hands-on and self-driven who loves a challenger culture
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of integrity, adapts quickly to changes, and takes responsibility for developing own skills
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of compliance experience from the Gaming industry or other regulated industry
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
If you agree with us that compliance is a way of doing business, please do not hesitate to apply for the position. We look forward to receiving your application in English with a personal cover letter in which you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in this position.