In this role you will be responsible for the accounting and financial reporting for the Maltese subsidiaries within the NetEnt group. You will have the team lead responsibility for the Accounting function in Malta, today two persons (payroll manager and accounts payable). The Role will be a part of the Accounting team for the NetEnt Group and you will report to the Group Finance Manager in Stockholm. The total Accounting team consists of 10 persons located in Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar. The Accounting team is part of the Finance department which also includes Investor Relations, Controlling, Compliance and Legal departments.
Areas of responsibility
- Responsible for the financial reporting of the Maltese subsidiaries
- Lead and monitor the accounting team in Malta (payroll manager and accounts payable)
- Responsible for bookkeeping, primarily for the NetEnt subsidiaries
- Reconciliations for the NetEnt subsidiaries
- Responsible for customer invoicing and follow-up of due invoices
- Administration of customer contracts and financial handovers
- Customer queries and collaboration with Account managers and Sales, in sales related questions
- Responsible for VAT returns for the subsidiaries
- Assistance in tax calculations and tax returns for the subsidiaries
- Responsible for ensuring reporting to MGA, VAT and taxes
At least five years experience within general bookkeeping and monthly closings from a similar role. Experience from the Gaming industry is preferable. Leadership experience of accounting staff.