NetEnt was recently awarded Best place to work within iGaming. Now you have the opportunity to join us as Head of Sales- NetEnt Live, a brand new role for our Live Casino product.
Together with your team, the Head of Sales is responsible for all revenues for the NetEnt Live business unit, specifically:
- Develop and grow the business with existing customers that are already commercially live with NetEnt Live Casino product.
- Upsell existing customers to take complete product offering (roulette, blackjack and common-draw blackjack) via all channels (desktop & mobile)
- Convince new customers to select NetEnt Live Casino product as part of their offering.
This, above, by always having a Business Partner mind-set, taking a consultative approach, guiding and challenging customers to ensure mutual growth and success.
The Head of Sales will report to the Managing Director of NetEnt Malta Ltd.
- Be holistically responsible for meeting or exceeding the revenue targets, goals and objectives as aligned with the company’s strategic plan for NetEnt Live.
- Continuously measure the performance of the NetEnt Live business, and take immediate action as necessary to rectify deviations to agreed targets, goals and objectives.
- Build own strong relations with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Work closely with NetEnt Account Management team.
- Manage a team of Business Managers and one Commercial Analyst.
- Continuously refine and improve routines and processes to maximize the function and quality of work, efficiency and customer satisfaction with NetEnt Live.
- Be the voice of our customers internally towards the other functions (Product, Operations, Management etc.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude. You must have a high level of initiative combined with a high level of discipline to execute and deliver. Outstanding communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously towards a common goal is essential. To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
Who we think that you…
- Are a strong sales leader with proven people management experience (minimum 8 reports)
- Are a true motivator and a team player, with the ability to have the big picture in mind.
- Have experience from similar work in Live Casino from an online operator or another supplier (5-8+ years)
- Are a great communicator with a customer-oriented and business mindset.
- Always act professionally, are structured and organized.
- Are fluent in English, Swedish is a plus.
- Are driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving sales targets / KPI’s.
A Bachelor's degree within a related field preferred.
This role will involve frequent travel (up to 50%).
NOTE, We are working with our recruitment partner, Amrop, to fill this vacancy. Please send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position you're applying for.
We look forward receiving your application.