We are looking for an experienced and collaborative Compliance Officer to strengthen our team of currently seven officers.
You and the team function as an independent and objective body that reviews, evaluates and provides appropriate compliance advice to the business ensuring any risk to our many gaming/gambling licenses is minimized.
You will be based in Stockholm, Sweden, and report to the Enterprise Risk Manager.
- Proactively monitors, assesses, reviews, and reports to senior management and the company upcoming regulatory changes on a worldwide basis and any related risks
- Handles licensing issues and other related compliance matters in existing and future regulated markets
- Identifies, creates, and maintains the company’s framework of polices, instructions, and procedures to ensure compliance
- Provides training to the company as needed
- Actively maintains and works with regulatory requirements in the company’s database tool
- Passionate team player with a growth mindset
- Hands-on and self-driven who loves a challenger culture
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of integrity, adapts quickly to changes, and takes responsibility for developing own skills
- Minimum 5 years of compliance experience from the Gaming industry or other regulated industry
- University degree is mandatory
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
If you agree with us that compliance is a way of doing business, please do not hesitate to apply for the position. We look forward to receiving your application in English with a personal cover letter in which you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in this position.
Ready for Better Mondays?
You will be part of a big international family with 48 nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are since there is no other way to be a driver in the industry! You will enjoy working flexible hours, 5000 SEK in health benefits – we have a person working 100% with health & fitness activities – and of course you will have an awesome set of benefits!
Warm welcome with your application to join the NetEnt family!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?