We are looking for a talented graphic designer with a passion for graphic design and a drive to create creative visual communication for different medias and devices, print and web. The type of projects this role will be working with are primarily online and print i.e. designing posters, adverts, brochures, online banners, creating graphics for intranet/website etc.
To excel in this role you need to have good knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. A plus is knowledge about After Effects, Premier Pro and HTML5 for online banners. You have minimum of 1-2 years experience working within a creative environment. You are motivated and eager to learn.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Graphic design for internal/external marketing for multiple medias and devices, print and web e.g. adverts, banners, brochures, posters.
- Creation of graphics, compositions and manipulate graphic elements in Photoshop/Illustrator.
To succeed in this position you...
- Have a strong command of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and the ability to design, edit and create leading edge, high quality, marketing material for NetEnt.
- Have a cool and modern design style, and the ability to create and manipulate graphic elements in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs.
- Have a passion for staying on the forefront of design trends
- Have the ability to understand corporate marketing and brand objectives and strategies, and how to achieve them through digital and traditional media.
- Have the ability to work under pressure, hit deadlines, and collaborate effectively with others.
We look forward receiving your application!