NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games. Our talented people take pride in delivering world class entertainment to operators and their players all over the world. NetEnt is licensed and certified in countries like Denmark, Great Britain, Italy, Spain, Portugal just to name a few. We are a fast growing company with 900 people located in 8 different offices. We are listed on the Stockholm stock exchange and are renowned for being the tech company taking the lead within gender balance and diversity.
Now we’re looking for an experienced Corporate Social Responsibility professional with in-depth knowledge that has a mind for strategy and a heart for social change to join NetEnt´s fantastic communications team. Our CSR Manager will play an important role within our organization, being the main point in leading NetEnt´s CSR work to measurable success in-line with our company goals. We are looking for a team player, as you in this role you will work together with several dedicated cross-functional teams and collaborate with stakeholders from different parts of the organization. To thrive in our company we believe you are a person with a can-do attitude and a creative mindset, that have a passion for driving change.
- Committed to create sustainable business value through CSR
- An inspiration to NetEnt and to the project teams you lead
- Experienced in project management and managing budgets
- Eager to learn and explore new areas by bringing creative and unconventional ideas to the table
- A top-notch communicator, verbally and written – you are also a persuasive presenter. English is our corporate language and Swedish is a plus
- Experienced in earned media relations with an understanding of the evolving media landscape
Areas of responsibility
- Continuously develop NetEnt’s CSR strategy in cooperation with our senior management and other stakeholders at NetEnt
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation and follow up of the CSR strategy
- CSR related communication, internally and externally, in a variety of channels to different stakeholders
- Writing and presenting communication strategies and plans, project management and ensure follow-through of action plans
- Responsible Gaming, including a close collaboration with the Compliance team to ensure we are in-line with the communication requirements for our licenses
- Internal responsible gaming awareness and training
- Managing player communication from a responsible gaming perspective
- Collaborating with cross-office and cross-disciplinary teams
- 3-5+ years of CSR experience (preferably also including responsible gaming)
- Proven background of strategic work of developing and executing projects and campaigns designed to influence the target group
- A successful track record of managing projects, teams, tasks and deliverables to successful completion
- Exceptional problem-solving and strategic decision-making skills
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of financial and investor communication is a plus
- Experienced in interpersonal communication
Ready for Better Mondays?
You will be part of a big international family with 48 nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are since there is no other way to be a driver in the industry! You will enjoy working flexible hours, 5000 SEK in health benefits – we have a person working 100% with health & fitness activities – and of course you will have an awesome set of benefits!
Warm welcome with your application to join the NetEnt family!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?