Working with the NetEnt Live Commercial Team you will use data to identify and leverage commercial strengths and weaknesses. You will provide the analytical foundations to the wider team, to collectively grow revenues.
The role requires a strong analytical background coupled with an ability to produce and present actionable insights to the wider team, in a format they can digest and leverage for our commercial growth.
We are looking for a challenger - an individual with a growth mindset and a team player. You must be able to embrace change and execute in a highly dynamic, fast growing and ever changing environment.
Examples of daily tasks
- Create and use the tools available to query our vast data lake to find meaningful variables that can be leveraged for growth.
- Turn complex data into digestible and actionable opportunities.
- Work closely with the wider Commercial Team to execute, monitor and measure our projects.
- Present data insights to internal stakeholders and customers.
- Build an intimate knowledge of our commercial relationships, opportunities and threats.
- Create efficient data delivery mechanics to get the right data to the right recipients at the right time.
Who we are looking for
- At least 3 years’ experience working in analytics.
- Experienced and comfortable working with large volumes of data and live data.
- Demonstrable track record in converting data into an actionable insight which drives incremental revenue and growth.
- Confident, motivated and an excellent communicator (both written and verbal communication) with the ability to concisely communicate summary level output.
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to express complex output in simple terms using PowerPoint.
- Work experience with SQL Server (+3 years minimum), and with business intelligence and visualization software (eg QlikSense/Qlikview).
We also hope that you…
- Are self-motivated and pro-active, enjoy to work autonomously, but also as part of a small team.
- Have strong presentation skills: simple, straight-to-point of communicating with the intention to clear "call to action".
- Have strong time and capacity management skills; able to work across the organization on multiple projects simultaneously, managing expectations and prioritizing workloads.
- Are adaptable to change; able to respond to shifting requirements and priorities.
- Have an active interest in gaming
- Are motivated to innovate processes, improve quality of the overall service level.
We look forward reading your application.