Working within the NetEnt Live Commercial team, and working closely with our NetEnt Sales and Account Management teams you will seek out and execute projects that drive revenue to the Live Casino. You will create and maintain excellent relationships with our key customers, that ultimately leads to growth in our business partnerships and mutual revenues.
The role requires experience and understanding of the operations of an online casino business, as well as a genuine ability to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships. You must be able to digest, evaluate and present data that drive insights and educates both our staff and our business partners.
We are looking for a challenger - an individual with a growth mindset and a team player. You must be able to embrace change and execute in a highly dynamic environment.
Examples of daily tasks
- Support Sales Managers in the sales funnel, with presentations, insights and negotiations for our Live Casino solutions.
- Support Account Management to educate customers about our Live Casino solutions and how they could be better utilized for mutually enhanced revenues.
- Monitor the live and periodic reporting to find opportunities to optimize and grow revenue with key partners.
- Monitor the product positioning, marketing and promotions of Live Casino and offer support and expertise for growth in this area.
- Identify and execute upsell and xsell opportunities with our key clients.
- Create and maintain relationships with core Live Casino personnel at our key partners.
- Represent Live Casino in broader commercial projects and initiatives.
Who we are looking for
- +3 years’ experience working in the gaming industry, and preferably working at a casino operator.
- Understanding of Live Casino operations, and a passion and understanding for the wider Gaming industry.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering high performance and growth.
- Confident, motivated and an excellent communicator.
- Track record of creating and maintaining excellent business relationships.
- Happy working across functional teams, and a proven ability to collaborate with and influence others.
We also hope that you…
- Are self-motivated and pro-active, enjoy to work autonomously, but also as part of a small team.
- Have strong presentation skills: simple, straight forward and clear "call to action".
- Have strong time and capacity management skills; able to work across the organization on multiple projects simultaneously, managing expectations and prioritizing workloads.
- Are adaptable to change; able to respond to shifting requirements and priorities.
- Are motivated to innovate processes, improve quality of the overall service level.
We look forward receiving your application!