At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the online casino market through better gaming solutions. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees, and it is important to us to allow and encourage each team member to thrive. Our development teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
Our Game Studio in Gothenburg is growing and now we need another Game Test Engineer to join us.
About the position
As Game Test Engineer, you are part of a cross functional development team within our Game studio, contributing to test, design and high quality.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Testing games and game related features (UI, UX, Functional, Performance, Automation Scripting, Exploratory).
- Creating and following through on test plans, including writing and executing test cases
- Regression testing on existing product portfolios
- Bug and defect handling, analyzing deviations between the defined and the actual functional behavior and reporting bugs. Root cause analysis.
- Ensuring requirements are met.
- Participate in game feature design.
Who are you?
To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in an agile, dynamic environment. You have a can-do mentality and actively contribute to our team spirit through high communication skills. You are self-motivated, proactive and flexible. You are prone to take own initiative and enjoy working independently as well as in our team.
What’s your background?
Our ideal candidate has a university degree in Computer science or similar paired with a few years’ experience in QA and, ideally, with casino games. Additionally, you possess good technical understanding and have a high interest in the field of testing.
Your profile includes knowledge, experience and/or an active interest in several of the following:
- Agile development processes
- Testing on a variety of mobile devices, desktops and browsers
- Game development processes
- Continuous Delivery
- Test automation scripting
- Security testing
Since our working language is English, high proficiency in English, both written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must.
Join the NetEnt Family – warm welcome with your application!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?