If you are looking for an interesting and challenging position with a wide range of exciting responsibilities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you’ve come to the right place!
We are now looking for an experienced Continuous Delivery Engineer within Development in our Stockholm office. The Continuous Delivery team is an agile team that develops and maintains tools and processes that enable NetEnt to deliver software reliably and repeatedly with a high level of automation using Continuous Delivery principles. You will be part of the Game Framework organization but will work closely together with both Development and Operations.
- Work in an agile team creating, supporting and maintaining a world-class continuous delivery platform
- Work closely with other parts of the organization, building an efficient and reliable end-to-end developer workflow
- Continuously look for improvements and share ideas on the delivery process
Who are you?
You have a brilliant ability to analyze and see the big picture and you always strive to find the best way forward in all possible situations, taking decisions where it matters. You also have a good understanding of CI/CD/DevOps concepts in the software development and delivery processes.
Your skill-set should include:
- Experience within Technical Configuration Management or Build Engineering
- Experience from working in an agile environment
- Familiar with various tools and systems used to support software development/delivery process (Git, BitBucket, Artifactory, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Docker, Puppet etc.)
- Previously designed, implemented or maintained infrastructure to support development and delivery process
- Familiar with several CI/CD solutions available on the market
- Hands on experience developing and maintaining systems in Linux
Other experience that we value:
- Experience in Java, Groovy
In Game Framework, you will have the chance to develop as an individual while working in the creative, diverse and fun environment of a fast-growing and successful company. At NetEnt we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance so we go out of our way to make sure our employees love coming to work each day and contributing to our success.
We look forward receiving your application today!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?