Game Studio Gothenburg is growing and we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Games Studio in the heart of Gothenburg.
At NetEnt we are passionate about digital entertainment and always aim to stay ahead of the trend. With our skilled, passionate and driven employees, we have created some of the most iconic and successful casino games on the market today.
We emphasize our employees well-being and promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle through a range of different employee activities and benefits.
What you will do
You will work with developers, artists and testers in a cross-functional team where your role goes beyond “just testing”. It is about working with the team to improve and build quality into the products as early as possible. Apart from testing games and game related features (UI, UX, Functional, Performance, Automation Scripting, Exploratory) you will also participate in game feature design.
- Design, build and maintain test automation solutions, example by using suites and tooling such as Selenium Webdriver, Appium, xUnit and Jenkins. In addition to this you will work with scalable test automation.
- Working within multiple different platforms as Linux and Windows as well as mobile operating systems as iOS and Android.
- Be an advocate for testability, drive engineering practices and defect prevention.
- Capture quality metrics, visualize them and use them to improve software quality cross team and departments.
Who Are You?
You’re an awesome QA Engineer!
You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and always speak your mind. You take a lot of pride in your work, have a strong customer focus, and love working as part of a team. You enjoy both sharing your knowledge as well as learning from your colleagues and thrives in a dynamic and creative environment.
Apart from several years’ experience as a tester and/or developer, we see that you have knowledge in the following areas:
- Agile development processes and Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of agile software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and test automation
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?