NetEnt was recently awarded best place to work within the iGaming industry. As NetEnt’s new Accountant you’ll primarily focus on accounts receivable, revenue calculations, revenue analysis and assisting with contract renegotiations. However, NetEnt is a dynamic company and you will be involved in various tasks and will be a support to other parts of the Accounting team.
As our new Accountant you will manage following tasks:
- Accounts Receivable, sending invoices, reply to client queries, book keeping of customer payment and credit control.
- Review of commercial term clauses in sales agreements.
- General book keeping, reconciliations, book closing.
- Other various tasks within the accounting department, such as investigations, administrative work, filing etc.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments such as sales, compliance and legal.
We hope your background looks something like this.
- ACCA qualified (or similar).
- Experience from similar role/ experience from Online Gaming industry is preferable.
- Strong Excel skills.
- It's an advantage to have worked in a fast growing and high pace organization where changes is a part of your daily work.
To thrive in this role, we think it’s important to be service minded, organized and having a strong attention to details. You’re self-driven, enjoys to communicate and collaborate with others and enjoys being part of a support function.
We look forward reading your application so please apply right away.