Welcome to our Game Studio in Kraków, Poland!
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
We are now looking for a skilled Software Developer who wants to build our next award winning game! This position will give you the chance to join our journey of creating some of the most exciting games in the online casino industry. You’ll get the opportunity to learn new technology and develop your skills while helping us achieve our goal of providing the best games on the market.
Innovation in our games is of high importance, this requires our developers to be able to come up with creative solutions to continue pushing the boundaries of online casino gaming. Here you would work in a self-propelled, agile team with Developers, Testers and Artists.
About the position:
This position will give you the chance to join our journey of creating the most exciting games in the online casino industry. You’ll get the opportunity to learn new technologies and develop your skills while working together to be the best games provider on the market. As a Game Developer you'll be involved in the whole process of game development, from ideation to release.
- Building the best slot games in the industry
- Setting a high bar on code best practices
- Proactively finding code obstacles and eliminating them
- Code reviews
- Voice of the team in technical forums
- Unification of coding style for game development
- Doing proof of concepts for improvements
- Contributing to development tools and shared modules
- Improving code quality and development practices
Your background could look something like this:
- Good communication skills, experience in Agile environment
- Proactive evangelist of best practices
- TDD/BDD knowledge
Nice to have:
- Experience in games/gambling industry
- Experience working with open source
- Experience working with game frameworks (i.e. impact.js, phaser)
Who are you?
A person that wants to work with Game Development, games played by extremely many people all around the world. To thrive in this role and in our company it is important that you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and work well under pressure. You communicate well and do not hesitate to initiate a dialogue with relevant stakeholders. You are prone to take own initiative and enjoy working independently as well as in a team.
We look forward to your application in English including a letter where you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Flexible salary negotiations and benefit package like private Premium medical care with dental, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program
- Great professional development opportunities
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. massage, team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday J, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on www.netent.com Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm. )